Envision Employment Solutions, LLC is hiring a Data Modeler for one of their clients.
We are looking for someone who is capable to conduct and document requirement gathering sessions and conduct business information flow studies. Moreover, s/he should be able to take responsibility for data modeling and schema design across different business domains.
- University graduate
- MUST have a minimum of 5 years of similar experience
- Knowledge of Logical Data Model, Physical Data Model, and the ability to conduct data mapping is a must. Along with strong experience in multi-dimensional databases.
- Experience in developing ETL processes.
- Strong knowledge in SQL in one or more SQL variants: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, or DB2 and ability to code high-performing SQL data transformation.
- Strong knowledge in DB admin and mastery of database concepts and large scale DB implementations and design patterns.
- Strong knowledge in shell scripting and programming languages.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Certification on data modeling and knowledge in data modeling tool such as ERWin is a must.
- Previous programming experience is essential.
- Knowledge and/or experience in SAS programming is a great plus.
- Ability to travel frequently within the MEA region.
- Displays efficient communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English & Arabic languages; both written & spoken
- Monthly net salary is negotiable (based on experience).
- Working Hours: 9 AM to 5 PM
- Days Off: Fridays and Saturdays.