Envision Employment Solutions, LLC is hiring an HR Generalist for one of their clients.
- Obtain approval to hire in a position.
- Post job vacancies in corporate site, recruitment offices, employments fairs, and other recruitment sources.
- Collects assessment results (English Language Test, a Psychometric Assessment) and CVs and saves them in the HR folder.
- Coordinate Interviews between candidates and HR manager & DM.
- Obtain signature on CV from BOD.
- Prepare job description, core competencies and communicate it with the candidate.
- Perform initial orientation for newly hired employees to align them with the main company goals, profile and business processes.
- Employee Guide.
- Announce the newly hired employee.
- Obtain Goals from the Recruitment Manager and DM; the goals against which the employee will be evaluated from his DM and enters them to his record.
Execute Training Plan:
- Assess training needs through receiving approved training requests from DM.
- Monitor training cost and budget.
- Coordinate with training entities.
- Ensure availability of class, equipment, instructors, student guides.
- Set training schedule.
- Communicate training schedule and obtain signatures on legal docs.
- Evaluate training: attendance, instructors, equipment.
- Sets performance appraisal date.
- Advise DM with salary range according to the salary survey
- File documents, Sign the contract, Social Insurance, Bank Account
- Obtain domain account information and send the new hire email
- Maintain employee files (papers & electronic records) keeping them up-to-date of qualifications
- Track Tardiness, Absence, Vacations
- Dress Code
- Name Tag
- HR letters
- Experience Letters
- Release Letters
- Employee Survey
- Employee Benefits
Develop Own Skills
- Develop Skills related to HR
- Develop Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as an HR Generalist.
- Excellent English
- Proficient use of MS Office.