Envision Employment Solutions, LLC is hiring an Integration Developer for one of their clients.
We are looking for someone who is able to conduct solution design workshops and able to create a design documents. Moreover, s/he should have the ability to build highly scalable systems.
- University graduate.
- MUST have a minimum of 1-2 years of similar experience.
- Service-oriented programming knowledge.
- Extensive experience on ESB and message queuing is a must.
- Experience with JEE and integration tools under Apache, JBoss, Oracle, and Websphere.
- Received training and certifications on Apache Camel, Mule ESB, and TOGAF.
- Expert in Big Data, AWS Cloud, SOA, Enterprise Architecture. Java, Scala, Python.
- Deep experience in Telco/Banking domain is a great plus.
- Holds Bachelor degree in Computer Science. TOGAF certified is a plus.
- Knowledge and/or experience in SAS programming is a great plus.
- Ability to travel frequently within the MEA region.
- Displays efficient communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English & Arabic languages; both written & spoken.
- Monthly net salary is negotiable (based on experience).
- Working Hours: 9 AM to 5 PM
- Days Off: Fridays and Saturdays