Envision Employment Solutions, LLC is hiring a Sales Account Manager (Network) for one of their clients.
Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for sales representatives. Analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.
- Provide proactive leadership, ownership and taking responsibility in the customer/account team environment for discussions on technical solutions proposed by Company in a manner that gains credibility with its clients
- Work closely with account managers and sales teams to develop effective working relationships and understand sales strategy and approach to accounts and opportunities
- Take ownership and responsibility for technical activities in assigned accounts and lead in defining the “technical” sales strategy for complex opportunities
- Communicate effectively with other “virtual team” members (Sales Teams, Complex Solutions & Opportunity Management, Customer Services, and Billing) to ensure collaboration on solutions and swift resolution of problems
- Provide accurate account information to Sales management on a regular basis as per the agreed function reporting process
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the telecommunications industry and Company business systems, procedures, networks, products and services to enable effective customer communications around emerging technologies and communication strategies
- Assist in the development of the Sales organization through sharing specialist skills and knowledge via training and coaching as required.
- In Computer Engineering / Science or equivalent years of experience
- Worked as a sales account manager with Network sector
- The candidate preferably has 2+ years experience in Network Solutions,
- Directly related work results in one of the verticals; including demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface
- Capable of understanding and communicating technical properties of IT products & solutions and effectively interacting with our customers on their technical needs
- A great listener and confident presenter with strong ability to expose and identify pain points and create synergy around an idea or a solution
- Position establishes sales goal objectives, with input from the Sales Director and then directs all actions to the achievement of these objectives for the purpose of growing the business in alignment with business objectives
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Experience in making sophisticated consultative sales requiring strategic and creative approaches with emphasis on building partner relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable in creating and delivering a presentation of company products
- Possess strong prioritization skills and tenacity to deliver results on time every time
- Open and respectful with others
- Strong team participant and involvement in team workload and activities