Envision Employment Solutions, LLC is hiring a Software Architect for one of their clients.
- University graduate.
- MUST have a minimum of 5 years of similar experience.
- Extensive experience in Design Architecture, Deployment and Administration in various UNIX and windows (On-premise and Cloud) platform.
- Installation and configuration of enterprise solutions (CRM, CMS, ERP, etc.) and troubleshooting technical problems encountered during deployment.
- Good understanding of pre-requisites checks and software validation processes to ensure a successful installation.
- Performed migration of enterprise solutions.
- Strong knowledge in networking and security implementation.
- Strong knowledge in Grid computing and big data /Hadoop.
- Knowledge in AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Performance Tuning, Data Reporting, Testing and Migration, Automation and Scheduling, Code Optimization, Post Production Support.
- Ability to travel frequently within the MEA region
- Displays efficient communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English & Arabic languages; both written & spoken.
- Linux/Windows admin certifications.
- The Open Group Certified: TOGAF® 9 Foundation.
- HDP Certified Administrator.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional.
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate.
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- Monthly net salary is negotiable (based on experience).
- Working Hours: 9 AM to 5 PM
- Days Off: Fridays and Saturdays.