Envision Employment Solutions, LLC is hiring Technology Solutions Professional (TSP) – Voice for Microsoft Center of Expertise.
Microsoft Technology Solutions Professionals main goal is to win the technical decision of customers to purchase and use our technology. You will work in a team, enabling the customers through digital transformation by leveraging the intelligent cloud and intelligent edge. Technology Solutions Professionals are expected to be able to both own and win the customers technical decisions, as well as find new opportunities through their contacts and work they are on for sales people to further pursue.
You will help customers maketechnicaldecisionstobuild tomorrow’sbusiness and IT solutionsbasedonMicrosofttechnology.
- You will lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, proof of concepts, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of Microsoft’s Voice products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
- You will lead to clear technical, competitive and security blockers to accelerate Voice sales and customer usage.
- You will own winning the technical decision at customers for sales opportunities and usage scenarios, through tailoring your message, bringing ideas to customers, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making.
- You will work with partners and others at Microsoft, as well as use our core tools, social connection tools, and AI driven data to extend your reach and the reach of your team, focusing on satisfying important customer needs
You will bea vital connection andorchestrationpointfora variety of technicalresources, by:
- Orchestrating complex solutions with internal and external partners for multiple Microsoft products and services.
- Helping identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and respective solutions for sales opportunities and usage decision blockers, and helping ensure that these solutions are implemented.
- Sharing practical knowledge with partners to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft Voice solutions.
- Shaping current and future products, marketing strategies, and customer centricity ideas through your feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
You will stay sharp, share your knowledge and learn practices from others.
- You will be the subject matter expert for your local sales team for Microsoft Meeting & Meeting Room Devices and Voice solutions in Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams plus knowledge of other Office 365 collaboration-focused applications such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Office 365 Groups
- We encourage all our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical sales, professional skills and competitive readiness.
- Your knowledge will be enhanced and shared by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, training and articles for your domain.
- You will be recognized for sharing, learning and driving individual work that all result in business impact for customers, partners and within Microsoft. We encourage thought leadership and leadership from every employee.
We are looking for a Technical Solution Leader
- Voice architect. Experience and ability to explain key solutions and architectures in the Voice space, including applications (Voice Call Control, Audio/Video/Web Conferencing and Devices, CDR, E-911, Voice/Fax and Unified Messaging), Enterprise Interaction Management, Work Force Management, Sales Automation, Contact Centers (ACD, IVR, CRM), and Application Integration Services (TAPI, TSAPI, JTAPI, CSTA)required
- Technical depth. Enterprise-level Technical experience with design, configuration, migration and implementation of Office 365 Core (Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Office 365 Groups and other Office 365 collaboration and Firstline worker-focused applications) and Voice Products and services including Microsoft Teams and Skype for Businessrequired
- Voice.Demonstrated knowledge of voice and data platforms (TDM PBX & IP-PBX, Video MCU) and networks (PSTN, Wireless, IP)required
- Networking. Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, switches, routers, firewalls and protocols (SRTP/RTCP, H.323, H.263/H.264, SIP)required
- Planning for success. Understand Office 365 deployment and adoption planning, including Microsoft FastTrack, and the high-level project management and change management tasks associated with driving usage of Voice and Collaboration workloads
- Collaborative.Able to work cohesively with customers, members of the Microsoft (or similar) sales, services, and marketing organizations and Microsoft (or similar) partners required.
- ExcellentCommunicator.Communication and collaboration, organizational, presentation, deep technical product demo, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
- Performer.Highly driven passionate person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required.
- Growth Mindset.Experience and passion for learning (technical and professional skills); implementing practices from others; trying, failing and learning from that; sharing practices and knowledge for others’ benefit required.
- CloudTrust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance (including the EU General Data Protection Regulation); specific knowledge of Office 365 data lifecycle management solutions for communications content and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutionsStronglypreferred.
- Technicalbreadth.Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management; broad experience with Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility + Security applications & services, Windows 10, and Surface; and competitive product knowledge preferred.
- ExecutivePresence.Validated experience engaging with senior level executives preferred.
- Consultative Technical Selling and Challenger mindset.Validated experience in consultative technical selling approach, including bringing innovative ideas to customers problems and being customer focused preferred.
- Experience. 5+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred.
- Certification in domain-specific technologies preferred.
- Certification in the following technologies preferred:Core O365 platform, Skype for Business/Lync server, Teams/Skype for Business/Lync clients
- Certification in information security preferred.